Take your next step, without stepping outside
With a Masters in Criminal Justice from the University of New Haven, you’ll hone your skills and prepare to become a leader in your profession. Our faculty members are experts in their fields, and include former law enforcement officers, FBI agents, Secret Service agents, and more.
- UNH is among the most respected Criminal Justice programs in the United States and has been for more than 50 years.
- The program provides an experiential education that trains and connects the next generation of leaders in the field with the leaders of today.
- Graduates have been successful in the Chief State’s Attorney Office, Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, FBI and more.
- You can begin your online master’s degree during any of our 6 terms – no need to wait to start advancing your career.
Made for you
Our online program is designed for working professionals. If you’ve already earned or are currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree and are looking for the next step in your career, complete the form or call 1-800-554-4116 for more program information! No GRE or GMAT is required to apply.
Quick facts about our Masters in Criminal Justice
- Classes are 100% online so you can complete them anywhere.
- Each term is 8 weeks for quick and effective learning.
- You can complete all 36 credits in just 2 years
Join our impressive group of alumni
Our graduates are putting knowledge into action for employers nationwide, including:
- Department of Justice
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Defense – National Geospatial – Intelligence Agency
- Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Chief State’s Attorney’s Office
- US Department of Veterans Affairs