Take your next step, without stepping outside
With a Masters in Criminal Justice from the University of New Haven, you’ll hone your skills and prepare to become a leader in your profession. Our faculty members are experts in their fields, and include former law enforcement officers, FBI agents, Secret Service agents, and more.
- UNH is among the most respected Criminal Justice programs in the United States and has been for more than 50 years.
- The program provides an experiential education that trains and connects the next generation of leaders in the field with the leaders of today.
- Graduates have been successful in the Chief State’s Attorney Office, Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, FBI and more.
- You can begin your online master’s degree during any of our 6 terms – no need to wait to start advancing your career.
Made for you
Our online program is designed for working professionals. If you’ve already earned or are currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree and are looking for the next step in your career, complete the inquiry form on this page or call (203) 747-8065 for more program information!
No GRE or GMAT is required to apply and there are no application fees.
Quick facts about our Masters in Criminal Justice
- Classes are 100% online so you can complete them anywhere.
- Each term is 8 weeks for quick and effective learning.
- You can complete all 36 credits in just 2 years
“As someone pursuing a career change to the criminal justice field, the accelerated online Master’s program offers the unique ability to jump start my new career in law enforcement while still providing the flexibility to work full-time.”
Join our impressive group of alumni
Our graduates are putting knowledge into action for employers nationwide, including:
- Department of Justice
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Defense – National Geospatial – Intelligence Agency
- Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Chief State’s Attorney’s Office
- US Department of Veterans Affairs